Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tis the season...



My wife has a family tradition every Christmas morning to wake up to the smell of maple rolls... for those of you that have not had the pleasure of such delightful treats, just think of yummy goodness that melts in your mouth. You try so hard to savor every last morsel but before you know it the small piece you said you would have has now multiplied by at least three times... my mouth is now watering just describing this feast of a roll...
Now can you start to imagine what I am talking about? I sure hope so... anyway my wife made these master pieces and well, she is taking them into work tomorrow... this is so not fair... Right now my wife is reminding me that I have to be patient and wait till Christmas before I can dig into one of these bad boys... but that is so not fair smelling those smells that make any normal persons taste buds tingle. Anyways here are some photos I just took tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment