Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sunsets...

So today, I was so excited because the sun was playing peekaboo with the clouds. And MAN was it stunning. So I finally got home and grabbed the camera to take a few pictures... I really was not getting what I was seeing. So I changed my viewpoint and looked to the east and saw the clouds were dancing around the pink and blue mountains. I thought that it would be sweet if I went up into the mountains to get a better vantage point. So I hopped in the car with my wife and started driving... All I saw was beauty but big power lines and houses drowned it out... I was so frustrated... I turned around and started heading home... Then I saw this...

I quickly pulled over on the shoulder and took this picture... We had only been gone from home for a few minutes... and as we started to turn down a street close to our house it was like a brick wall of fog had just rolled in... It was bad! I of course thought it would be wise to pull over and take this quick picture of the fog... And don't worry, we made it home safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment