Saturday, September 11, 2010

My first Wedding!

So a lot has happened over the last several weeks… and oh my it has actually been a month.

I got a phone call from a friend of mine and they asked me if I was available to take pictures for a wedding in less than a week. I stated to the couple that I had never shot a wedding but that I felt confident to be their photographer if that was something that still interested them.

I showed up to find the bride getting ready and the groom running around to try and find tuxes for the rest of the groomsmen. I reassured the groom that everything would work out and it did! Here are just a few of the pictures I took of that wonderful day. I was so thankful that I was able to photograph their wedding! I had so much fun! And the best part was… it did not feel like work!










No comments:

Post a Comment